A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Thursday, May 22, 2003



Evil Up North


I cant come home!!!!! Sigh... I blame Johor. I think that they have local transmission there, but they just cannot detect it properly... Come on 20 days w/o any cases and someone brings Sars back from Johor to Singapore. As long as we are not certified Sars free by WHO, I cant come home!!!!!

To cover their ass, they then go about any how accusing Singapore. Did it not occure to them that they can have endemic cases that they never caught on in the first place? Any cases that had Sars were all blamed on Singapore. If I dint recall wrongly, the first UK sars victim caught it from Malaysia during the F1 Grand Prix.

Dont think WHO will take any serious notice of those jokers. They can diagnose SLE as Sars and report the case to WHO before they realise their dufudous mistakes. I think any first year medical student in UK or SG can tell you that SLE is an autoimmune disease that affects primarily affect females. Funky eh. How to trust jokers like that?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home