A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Friday, May 30, 2003



Opps.... bu bu there... forgot that to take out that thing i had to edit and then press publish again...
Argh...

Anyways, short update for today.
1) I predict exam topics damm accurate. I rpedicted 6 out of 8 questions correctly.
2) We kana tua. One topic predicted ended coming up with some obscure lecture in the whole topic so smack in the face. Mitochondria topic. We all pia until we remember how the damm thing replicates, which point mutation results in what funky disease and then come out Parkinson, Alzheimer's and Prions. Damm out of point. Should have crammed for one of the other topics that I have predicted will come out, instead of banging on 2 questions only.
3) Hot!!! Its 28 out there and over 30 in my room. My central heating cannot be turned off because there is no knob on it to turn or adjust it. Its an oven here. Fan blowing at full speed, but then its still super hot air that is coming at me. Got massive headache. Cant work. Argh.
4) Now everyone keeps calling me to check what are my predictions for the next set of questions. Honestly, I dont know. Havent analysed lecture and question format for the past few years yet.

Oh man, I wish my headache will go away......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home