A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Saturday, May 24, 2003



Potatoes Enhance Sex!


Sometimes the little funky thingie that checks out how people visit sites are really cool and provide some comic relief.

Some of you may know that my old blog was called Potatoes, and it contained all sort of daily ranting and complains and the occasional piece of school work that I decided to put up just for stupidity sake.

Anyways, since I am cramming for exams and when I am taking my breaks, I go blog surfing among the links (those pple listed down left) looking for updates. Too bad that it seems to be exam period for everyone, so 1) it is unlikely that that there will be an update every hour or so, 2) People are not likely even to update at all. To cut the long story short, I tried to check out if anyone was still checking out my old blog and where did they come from.

Surprise of the day. When you search for the words “potatoes” “prolong” and “sex” on google. My old blog appears on the first 10 hits

This is what google displays as no 10

Potatoes
Potatoes. ... Gooren LJ, Asscheman H, & Stehouwer CD 1998, "Effects of sex steroids on ... &
Cummings SR 1992, "Hormone therapy to prevent disease and prolong life in ...
kantan.blogspot.com/2003_02_01_kantan_archive.html - 80k –


Well, it must have sounded scientific enuff for the guy to click on the link to check it out!

The original article that was posted was titled:

Women are at less risk of cardiovascular disease? Indicate the mechanisms by which this may occur and the value of hormone replacement therapy.


What’s it got to do with enhancing sex??????

Anyway, any of you out there that are actually interested in reading that super long thingie again, then just put a request into the shout box. Leave your e-mail there and I’ll send a copy to you…..Or you can click on the title itself.....

Okay, if you think this was not funny at all, too bad, Exam stress, I am allowed cheap trills!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home