Is it not strange, that sometimes a simple word or phrase uttered in a moment of anger or frustration can totally seem to change everything? We all have loved ones. They all mean a lot to us. Sometimes, we take them for granted, and we just speak straight out from our minds, without thinking it through carefully. That happens most of the time. The problem comes into the picture, when what was uttered does not really reflect or represent the true feelings and intentions of the individual, but get misread along the way.
I guess that’s why we have the word misunderstanding in the English language, and we always use it as an excuse whenever something goes wrong. Maybe it’s a little over used. Its like a quick fix to many problems and just like the word sorry, its so much easier just to utter a simple word to solve the problem instead of dealing with it.
I don’t like it that way though. When such words are so overused, then they loose their impact. How are we supposed to express ourselves once we run out of words to describe different intensity of a range of feelings?
Don’t want to continue anymore with this entry. Let it be. Maybe someday, I will come back and read this entry. Will I look back upon it and laugh or cry, I am not sure, But I guess I’ll just have to wait for time to tell.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home