A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Thursday, July 03, 2003



Hmm. No entry for yesterday. Went in at half 9 in the morning and only left at 9 at night. Got home really late and dint have the time and energy left to get anything done. Had to go in at 8 am today as well.

Saw a really serious case yesterday and we were told that the odds of her dying overnight was really high. Some of us were quite affected and I guess most of us prayed overnight for her. She was the first Crash that we had ever seen on our first take, aka on call.

When we left last night, she was due for the ICU as her chances were really slim. Imagine how happy we were today when we saw that she was getting wheeled around in a wheel chair to the toilet today! I mean its like we do know that many people die everyday, but then a young and pretty gal should not have gone like that. I guess we were all really happy.

With all these attachments and my new course mates, I have so many things that I want to blog about, but its so tiring that by the time we get back, and a demanding day on the next day, I just don’t have the energy left to write.

Anyways, for those that are really confused with my e-mail system, I apologise. Cyberway has been flooded dead with spam, have been using my UCL mail, but then now they apparently have gone mental and want to kill off my e-mail claiming that it’s a biochemistry e-mail and want to change it to a clinical science e-mail. I have been trying to explain to them that there is no need to kill off the e-mail account as I am still a student here, but they just wont listen and insist that they will kill if off and then I can go register for a new one when I start term. But I HAVE already started term… We all wonder why the world at large hates the computing services and IT consultant buffoons.

Wadever.. Going to have my dinner now…..

Sad but bo pian….



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home