I am so incredibly tired. Finished at 10 and just got home and had my shower…. Got to go in at 8 am again tomorrow morning. Wanted to talk something about me and cherries initially....In view of the fact that I had made something like 5 updates yesterday, I think I can get away with a short one to day without feeling too guilty.
Too bad that the predicted thunderstorm did not appear today. Therefore it is still incredibly hot. Its nice to hear on the news that I am not the only one that is unable to get a little proper sleep. Was waking up every 1.5 hrs or so last night. Apparently yesterday was one of the hottest days that they had on record in the past 50 years or something like that.
No one has replied to my e-mails for the past week… Sigh….. Maybe they are all preparing to come back already… Whatever…Okay, gotta sleep..
Nights.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home