It has really been a hectic week. Dint get any sleep on Tuesday night at all until Wednesday night as I was rushing for the presentation. Luckily for me, my dean quite liked it, but then he stopped my presentation half way. Should have told me earlier that he dint want anything on PE mah… If he did, then I could have slept at least for 4 hours or so.
Thursday was an interesting day. Somehow there was one old confused patient that insisted that I had spoken to her on several occasions before and insisted that I try to get her nail file back from the A&E department where she was supposed to have lost it when they admitted here. Being unable to find it and under her constant harassment of the location of her nail files, I ended up promising her that I would go get some for her, which I did from boots.
Went home early to shower. It was going to be a big and grand night. Put on my best shirt and tie and went to pick up my “date” for the night. Went to her house and brought her a box of Lindt Doir chocolates (I think that is how you spell it) and a nice bright cheery flower. We then went out to a hotel restaurant by the river and had a really nice al-fresco dinner in the garden, wine and all included… And I do say, the wine was REALLY nice. Don’t think I drank wine that nice before in my life. We then strolled down the river back slowly back to her place. I think it was one of the best night that I had in a long long time. Not going to go into details here cox such wonderful memories are made that little more special when it’s only shared by 2 individuals.
The whole CG pontang afternoon professional development on Friday. None of us turned up or attempted to contact anyone as our charge tutor was out of town. (wondering now if it’s a good idea to admit online that we pontang school…….) We went to prepare for the barbecue that was held at one of my female classmate’s place. It was okay, but as usual, got home past 12 pm, but for once, it was because of waiting for a bus after a night out and not because of school related stuff.
Saturday was my introduction to Borough Market. Its where Jaime Oliver, the celebrity chef shops for his stuff. There were a lot of food stalls there too, and to top it off, I was with 2 really beautiful and cool gals. We had fresh scallops, some fish cake thingie, venison burger, some funky European sausage with spicy pickled peppers, smoothies (and I finally found something that tastes like Jamba juice!!!! Although, its something like 3 times the price of Jamba juice), clotted Devonshire cream ice cream and bread and butter pudding. Man, that was some lunch! Brilliant food with equally wonderful company. I suddenly realised that I must have been missing out a lot when I was here for the past 3 years.
Sunday… I am now sick at home. I think I caught a cold….. Feeling weak and slightly feverish…. Sigh…..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home