A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Wednesday, July 23, 2003



One of those days....

Its just one of those days that gets you down. Blogger wasted my time and effort last night. Had to get up at 6 something to rush to school to make it for the morning report, and then it turns out that 2 of them dint even bother to wake up that early to come. Had to bum between 9 to 10.30 and then that was when I realised that when one is sleep deprived, 3 teas and 1 espresso is not enough to keep one awake.

Someone also decided to sms me to discuss about her return and her moving house. I ended up agreeing to help her out again. I guess its really hard to give it up. I have not been able to last more than a few days before something happens. Sigh….. I guess its not easy to forget and ignore someone that you love so much, or at least used to love so much. The soft spot will prob be forever there. Everytime I manage to keep her out of my mind for a whie, she has to come and look for me..... =(

Afternoon was spent trying to prepare for another presentation due tomorrow (or actually later today) morning. I don’t know why they must all insist on their points. Something that is really simple and straightforward, they have to argue about it for ages. I guess that’s what happens when you put 2 GEP ppl together with poor me stuck at the laptop, typing away and changing whenever they decide to fight over something, which is practically every slide. I cant leave because they we were using my laptop to make the presentation.

Could have been home and sleeping at 2 pm, but then they had to drag the thing to 4 something.

Stupid London underground also decided to have some fun with me today. I am so sure that I got on the correct branch, or at least it said so on the electronic board and on the announcement on the train. Train was bound for High Barnet. Don’t know what the rubbish they were doing. Someone messed up the rail crossings at Camden town, and then by the time I realised, the train has already gone up the wrong branch. I had to jump off and then wait for the train going the opposite direction to go back to Camden to change. Warrow…

Come back and then tried to turn on ICQ but then ICQ also decided to take the piss out of me. It just kept remaining in the yellow flower. It just refused to connect. I spent from 6 pm to about 11.30 pm before I was able to resolve the problem. I tried to use ICQ2go in the meantime, but that seems not too compatible with my IE that it causes the system to hang every time someone messages me back. Check on the system processes shows that it takes up to 100% processing power when someone messages me. I am like duh! It’s a 2.4GHz processor. Somehow I think ICQ messages are not supposed to require so much power that it causes the comp to hang.

Tried to book my christmas ticket home, but apparently SIA is already fully booked so early in the year, and I have been waitlisted, with no promise of a ticket home. Sigh....

I wonder what else will go wrong. When times are bad like this, I guess anything can happen.

Am still so stressed, 2 write-ups due that I still have no idea how to do and then still have a long case exam on Thursday.

Only good news of the day. The irritating git in my group is not annoying me only. The others have started to complain openly about him. He is really pissing everyone off. Therefore, I am not abnormal or antisocial to get so irritated with him. I am normal!

Okay, I cant be bothered to put up yesterday’s post anymore. Don’t feel like typing it all out again…



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home