A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Friday, July 18, 2003



Very smart….. I think I win yesterday. I set the alarm wrongly so that in the end, by the time I woke up, half the day has gone and I had missed most of the stuff. Dint go in and decided to go hunting for a fan on my little hill top village centre….

I cannot believe it. I went to 5 different shops, the ones that normally sell electrical equipment, none of them had any fans left in stock. Even the HUGE general store told me that they were out of stock, totally, from the £5 cheapo desk top fan to the powerful $39.99 fan, all are sold out. Hunted from store to store, but just cannot find my fan. Shows how hot its getting out here…..

Yesh, ppl are starting to come back. Sinners is back, as of last night, S and Swint will also be back tonight!!!!! I wont feel so alienated anymore….

Was getting bo liao last night and so I harassed ppl online that I could find on ICQ and ended up playing reversi….. Man someone cheat me. She claim that she was lapok, but then she wiped out all my pieces in one of the game, halfway in the game…….(you know who you are!!!!!) I think I need to go practice on more 12 year old kids in Washington (the only one that I was able to defeat last night) Sigh… I think I suck at it…. Kana trashed by adults is one thing, getting trashed in beginners suck, and when the only one that you can convincingly win is half your age….. Need to bang wall laio……… Lucky she dint manage to get the screen shot of me losing all to nothing…..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home