We went to the pub again after school today. I cant avoid it. There is only the 5 of us for the remaining 5 years and its not too good an idea to be stereotyped too early in the course, so I decided to follow and learn their culture.
Anyway, after trying warm British beer, Kronenbourg 1664 and Fosters, I have realised that no matter how hard I try, it is very unlikely that I will grow on beer. I just don’t like the taste. At least, if it is ice cold, then I can still coop with it, but they usually warm up too fast. I just don’t know how to appreciate beer.
Nothing much interesting happened today, so I decided to copy down this poem that I found in a magazine (Private Eye) that one of my course mate calls a proper British Institution.
Bum shit bollocks,
And wank,
There goes that twat Bush,
In a tank,
Arse piss wank,
And poo,
Swearing in poems is easy,
To do.
Its anit-war, so its
Alright,
To come up with,
Something,
Completely,
Fucking,
Arsening,
Shite.
Apparently its written in the style of some great poet.
Wadever……


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home