A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Sunday, July 27, 2003



Well, the exam went all right I guess, I dint fail, and that’s good enough for me. Went out of London for a while. On a spur of the moment idea, I just went off to my friend’s place in the southeast to take a break from what I call my life here in London. No phones, no nothing. We were just meeting up for lunch on Friday and then while we were trying to decide on what movie to see in the evening, we just took off like that on a totally random thing. I have to admit, that feels kinda good. To just drop everything and disappear for 2 days with a good friend and a nice book, I finally understand why some of my friends like to do their disappearing act.

Anyway, its Sunday, and the sad fact about every Sunday is that I would have to get up and go do laundry in time, or I would be out of shirts to wear in the middle of the week. Sinners came around, or actually drove here last night and stayed the night as he had to meet someone in Chinatown at 1 pm, so I decided to go sort laundry out while he went to get his committee meeting sorted out in Leicester Square. After leaving the laundry to wash, I came back to watch my VCDs (Hey, I buy the proper ones with the little sticker from Poh Kim or TS video one!)

Went out to collect laundry after the show. Grabbed the keys from the table and went out to withdraw some money from the ATM before collecting my giant bag of laundry. It was only when I got back home with the laundry that I realised that I had grabbed sinners’s keys instead of mine. There was no way to get in. The spare keys were with a friend and she is back in Singapore. Argh, I was effectively locked out of my place again!!!! To make things worse, I was just on berms and an incredibly kiddie Mickey Mouse T-shirt that I bought from Blaeno (I think that’s how you spell it, the brand with two fat whales, something like Giordano) in Toa Payoh (2 or was it 3 for $10) back in the early 1990’s before they even renovated the town centre, and I did not have my hand phone with me.

Panic panic. Got no way to call anyone for help or to call the building manager (at a rate of £50) to let me in. In the end, I had to do the most stupid thing. To climb up by the fire escape and the window before I could open the fire door to lug my stuff in. Sad sad day to end a weekend that was supposed to be my break.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home