A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Thursday, August 21, 2003



Blogging Question and Answer


Instructions:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment saying, "interview me" (or something that gets that point across).
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are the questions I got after asking to take part from Kaho’s blog:

1. Assuming you don't have talent in any of the following, which would you prefer to excel in: music, art or dance (the why part is embedded by the way)?


Hmm, quite right an assumption. I have absolutely no talent in any of the departments mentioned above. Not surprisingly though.
Dance is out of the question. I would very much love to excel in the dance department, but by the build of my body, my size and my shape, and my incredibly poor limb-to-limb coordination, dance is definitely out of the question unless I am auditioning for the position of a dancing clown. (or some new fangled sumo dance thingie)

Music I have tired, my parents have tried, my teachers have tried, and they have all give up on me. I am totally tone death and there seems to be no cure for that unless I have so much money to spend hours on end everyday with some of those private treatment clinics in Japan for the rich taitai that are so tone death that their husbands think they are an embarrassment to bring them to the karaoke with the business partners.

Only choice left seems to be art. Ah, Art, the good thing about it is that sometimes you don’t really need to have talent. You just have to produce some silly crap, and then claim it to be abstract art, and there you go, if you have backers, then the newspapers will be raving and ranting about you being the next brightest thing in modern art. If a balloon on the roof and a plaster cast of a trousers pocket can be submitted as art to the Tate modern, well, I guess art is not too hard for me. Well, modern art at least. Sure as hell cant do the traditional kind of art that requires any proper skills.

2. What is the one childhood memory you cannot seem to forget?

Hmm, this is hard to answer, esp when your brain don’t quite cooperate. Don’t have much of a memory back then and can only remember bits and bobs of stuff back in primary school. Can remember some stuff in Secondary school though. I think the only clear memory that I have of an incident was in Secondary 2 (is that still counted as childhood?)

It was the third day of Chinese New Year. I was back in school having fun with my ECA and there was this Chinese New Year party back at home. Me as what I am, loves climbing stuff and decided to climb the huge pair of tree back in school. I think I was quite proud of myself that day because I got higher than I ever did before. I managed to climb up to the third floor level, which was above the canteen in Cat high. (the trees were the ones that you could see from the corridor with the payphone leading from the toilet to the canteen) Was on my way down and managed to get down until the level of the canteen before I lost my footing and then fell about one story worth of the remainder journey. That scared the crap out of me. I did not totally drop from the tree, but then I sort of hugged it down and landed on my feet. I had tree bark abrasions all over my thighs and arms and an ankle that I couldn’t put weight on.

Ended up in Mt Alvenia (is that how you spell it?) hospital and hobbled home on crutches for the party. Was on crutches for two weeks. Once when I was watching TV at home when still on the crutches, one of them fell and then I reached out my left hand to grab it and the butterfly bolt to adjust the height of the thing clipped off a chunk of meat from my proximal interpharyngeal joint. Scar still there now. All the lines that you get across the joints of the fingers, they suddenly disappear on the right side to be replaced by this blank bit.

3. What, in your definition, constitutes a great song?

A song that can bring out the emotions that it is supposed to evoke, be it grandeur, love, loss, sadness or even chinogster songs for car racing.

4. Which would you prefer: a pretty girl with her head in the clouds, or a plain-borderline-ugly girl who's down-to-earth?


A plain-borderline-ugly gal, which is down to earth. I had more than my fair share of bullying from 2 gals that are pretty (actually they both are incredible gorgeous) but have their head up high in the sky. I cannot mention more coz I think the closer friends can name who they are already. (one here, one in SG) One plays emotional fuckwit (read briget jones diary) on me all the time. Hot and cold, hot and cold and yoyo me about, and the other one got an attitude problem, thinking that the whole dammed world must revolve around her and that everyone is stupid when she cannot see that she is the dumb one. (NUS TDP or USP scholar DOES NOT EQUAL to genius!) I might not be the brightest bulb in the room but I am not that dim either.
Think that more than made my case.

5. And finally, the age-old question: your mother or your wife?

At the moment, Mother. Reason is simple. As I have not acquired myself a wife, it is not possible to make a fair statement of choice that I could stand by through time. I would not know what is the significance of my future wife in my life if I haven’t gotten married yet.

That’s all I guess. Don’t really put up much personal stuff on my blog at all coz I believe that most people that read my blog knows me personally and there is no need to post more pointless personal biographical information, ie age, sex, occupation yada yada yada…. Will go off and try to do some work now. Not going to school today coz I am down with a bad cold. Blocked nose and ears.

Anyone else that would like to take part in this thingie, drop a message on my comment thingie (which sometimes don’t work), tag board (which has been down for some time) or to my e-mail.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home