I am back, it may only be about 4 days since I last blogged, but that seemed like an eternity to me. I have been trying to put something on everyday for the past I don’t know how long, but then this week was just too much for me to take and blog about.
Many things have happened since I last blogged properly. It will prob take a long long time to write everything out here and I don’t intend to anyway. Just want to let friends know whats happening to me in this forsaken land. Some of you may have gotten your letters, cards, postcards and what not and many of you haven’t, coz the BUSTARDS working in the Royal Mail has this annoying habit of nicking anything that looks to be a nice birthday card. This may have something to do with the fact that from my English friends, its quite English culture for Nan and other relatives to send cash through the post in between cards when they cannot make it for parties. Well they could do that in the good old days when the post office was still run by respectable friendly postmen. Not now. Nothing is safe in the post as long as its not registered and compensated for (insured). To those that were expecting stuff, all I can offer is a SORRY. If it makes you feel any better, I lost 7 out of 10 birthday cards and presents for my 21st when I first came over.
What has really happened over the past one and a half week? I don’t really know. I have nothing to show for it except a bottle of water, HUGE credit card bill and some of you have funky post cards and stuff like that (assuming that royal mail dint nick them), an overplayed computer game and a couple of books lying around the house, and a newly formed couple. (No not me, just a result of the mess I made this week)
Phone was off for most of the week, day and night, because I was not exactly feeling social, and oh ya, I did not get any sms at all. (some did tell me that they tired but then I never got them. Maybe phone was off, that’s why)
Anyway, the weather is changing again and I am starting to get my migraine again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home