A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Friday, August 29, 2003



Its time to change my blog title again. A new month has started and things will soon change for the better. I have come to realise one interesting thing along the past month when all my blog entries seemed to be so depressive and everything seemed to go wrong for me and many of my friends around me. Well It may be totally far fetched and too superstitious for many, but then realise that when I first started feeling overwhelmed with things, it was the start of the seventh lunar month, and now when things seems so much cheerier, I have just realised that it has just changed to the eight lunar month.

On a much more rational and scientific note, it can also be explained by the fact that when all the shit started happening, it was related to the start of a new attachment for me in a new place. Maybe I just had too much problem trying to adapt to a new place that was just not ready for the five of us. Timetables did not work out, lessons were cancelled spontaneously, Head huncho (aka the Clinical Director) that was supposed to be our Kao San (backer) was on holiday so we were tossed about like a bamboo raft in the sea. He is back now and have been helping muscle us into all the attachments that we love and learn from which explains the upturn. Associated with the upturn could also be the return of all the classmates in my BSc that I love and miss so much. I dint know how much they meant to me until I spoke to one of them on the phone just now. Life just seemed to turn much more cheery. Things may still be as shit, but then it is always wonderful to have your friends with you to help you through. Whatever it is, I’ll leave it up to you to believe what you want to believe in.

Wont be blogging much for the next week, or maybe not at all. Will still be snatching time to read all the blogs that I usually read, but then I will prob be too tired to write.

My itinerary for the coming week:
Saurdayt: collect car,
Sunday: Stonehenge and Bath (again for the 4th time)
Monday: Graduation and Posh dinner (booked online, so ya, how can something be booked online be posh?)
Tuesday: Off to France
Thursday: Back from France
Friday:?Cambridge?
Saturday: Should be back online

Anyway, to end off, here is the picture of the so called “posh” restaurant that is booked online….



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home