Dinner last night was loud and boisterous. We were arguing about almost everything in a good-natured way. Maybe we just haven’t been around each other too long. Except for 3 of them that were usually missing anyway, the other 4 of us where there (whats new?)
Somehow Swint looks different now. Must be the power of love. There is something different about her skin and the make up that she puts on now. I am not saying that she did not put on make up before this, but then it just seems different now. I don’t think I am the only one that noticed the difference. I am sure the old prof and Fabian saw it too.
Dinner as usual at the Diner. I am very certain that some of the staff are starting to recognise me already, esp the 2 of them that makes the bubble tea. Mine will always be a milk tea with little or no ice. Had the no ice version last night but then realised that that made it too thick and that was not too nice. Maybe they dint dilute it down enough.
We had a lesbian couple from Hong Kong sitting to the table diagonal to us. The were actually very good looking, including the butch, which is actually something rare, but anyways, the gist of it was that they were quite wonderful eye candy for 3 of us and some of the male waiters too as they were always hanging around that table. Things however started to take a bad turn when their food came. They were having some clams kinda thing and then they decided to feed each other in a manner a little too intimate for me to swallow. It was getting a little too mushy for most of us. Too bad I don’t have a photo messaging phone *hint hint* that I could take of them.
After dinner was spent playing pool in trocadero (not too sure if that is how you spell it) and one game of the tilting chair Daytona on the challenge circuit.
I want to go on, had quite a bit of fun last night, but then I am too tired at the moment to think coherently. Dint get any sleep last night. Think I am going to take a 30 min nap before I go pick up my laundry and I still have to bring some of her stuff to meet her coz she called me just now and want to pick some of her autumn clothes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home