I survived surgery today…. Managed to watch someone get cut up with his/her (dint know) liver sticking out while the surgeons are digging behind without fainting. That’s a HUGE improvement from 4 weeks ago when I nearly fainted in Dermatology Surgery.
Anyways, going to complain and boast of my frantic but interesting timetable for tomorrow.
8 am = Consultant ward round, Hampstead, North London
9 am - 9.45 am = Livenet Teaching (will talk about this some other time)
10.30 am -12.30 pm = Bedside Teaching
1 pm = Lunch somewhere in Central London with ppl (I have yet to find out who are all the ppl going) including Dr Sydney Brenner – Nobel Laureate 2003.
4 pm = Teaching of Harvey, Whittington Hospital, Highgate Hill, North London
5.30 pm, = UCL Prize Lecture in Clinical Science, UCL, Bloomsbury, Central London
Evening/Overnight = On take, Hampstead, North London.
I am so looking forward to meeting a real Nobel Prize winner in person, but then look at all the rushing about that I have to do. If Northern Line screws up again, then I would be stuck and be late again for practically everything.
Okay, I am really excited for tomorrow and I hope that I have the energy to last through such a mad mad day……
Maybe I will have to sleep super early tonight, and hopefully be able to wake up by half six tomorrow to go to school.
Sigh……………..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home