A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Thursday, October 16, 2003



Out for count


Yups, the title says it all. I am out for the count today. No work done, nothing achieved... And Damm... I got to get off ICQ.....So if you dont see me around anymore, yeah, I've got exams coming up. Apparently its going to be my end of year exam for year 3. I am supposed to do both surgery and medicine at one go. They actually think I am going to be able to do twice the amount of work the normal kids do. They are mad... To make things worse, I was assigned a 8 pm to 8 am shift on the 28 Nov, which is like 2 to 3 days away from the start of the exams. Its so dammed unfair! I am going to end up in the exam with a totally screwed up bio clock....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home