I have to shut down the update department for this blog. I simply cannot afford the time anymore. I am way too stressed. Have been tempted to blog for many times over the past few days, including several times a day but then I have to restrain myself from wasting my time.
All social engagements are also called off. I simply cannot afford to fail my first major exam as a clinical student. The whole surgery block and medicine block so far has been too big a holiday for me, esp when I hardly turn up in school and instead spend hours talking on the phone every night and not being to get up the next day to go to school. Everything absolutely has to go, friends, commitments and what nots. I don’t care if it is going to e your 21sy birthday, I don’t care if your pet dog of 11 years has died and I simple don’t give a s*** that you don’t get along with your workmates or that you hate your jobs. I am no longer going to be Mr listening ear to anyone anymore. I have enough problems to deal with my exams and I have no more spare capacity to deal with problems that don’t belong to me in the first place.
If you are going to commit suicide coz your boss was mean to you, forget it, I don’t want to know about it. If there is some bag sale in Singapore, I don’t want to know about it. If you have a freaking cold, don’t tell me about it, don’t ask me for help. I am 6000 miles away from you and there is NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that I can do for you and you won’t die from it. If there is some dammed buffet in Singapore, do you think that I am actually interested to know about it?
I don’t want to know ANYTHING about ANYONE’s life at the moment, unless that its good news and all I need to say is “Congrats!”. Don’t flood my poor HP with sms. I don’t care and I cant read them anyway. My HP is with my girlfriend and she is taking over the contract. Don’t tell her your problem. I don’t think she will care and she has no obligation to give a hoot about your problem anyway. I may get a new number later, but then again, maybe not, I might just like to live like a hermit for the moment.
I wish everyone well, joy happiness and what not nice stuff for this season, and until I blog again…..
Ah… that feels good releasing all my pent up frustrations….


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home