The wonders of living in England, A post first becoming third world country.
1) Some ass has managed to nick my credit card from the post. Its 1 week late and I still see no sign of it.
2) There is still a gaping hole in my toilet roof. No it has been almost one month and it still has not been fixed.
3) Water everywhere except where you need it. There is a hole in the roof. It has been raining all weekend. Therefore there is a HUGE puddle of water on the floor. But then this is third world england. The water is on the floor but the taps are dry. You cant flush the toilet, you cant wash your hands... There isnt even any drinking water in the kitchen!
I love England. It is so amazingly shit that I cant see how it can get shittier. Its the most expensive third world country that has no decent public services despite the incredible amount of tax that is paid by the humble working class every year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home