Life has been good. 2003 was a bit of a nightmare and also a significant milestone in my life so far. It was full of tears, full of stress and some dash of happiness. I am glad to say that its over and life for the next few years look a little more on the predictable side.
2003 was concluded with a last min holiday and a super suprise of a christmas present that was beyond my wildest dreams. Huge thank you to the few of you that gave me the stuff and the ones that brought me along on the trip!
Everything was closed today so there was nothing much that I could do and was unable to get my laundry done as planned or my presentation sorted out as I stupidly left my stuff in school. Managed to catch Love actually and it was simply brilliant, although I dint see the significance of putting Mr Bean inside as he was only playing the minorest of roles. So boring, should have left him out and saved on the production costs.
Anyways, Happy New Year to everyone!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home