A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Friday, February 06, 2004



And Life Goes On


And yesterday was the last day of the festivities and now the party has to end and life has to go on. Maybe some of us may miss the festivities; maybe some of us are indifferent to it. The sad thing that I have come to realize is that time really passes so fast. I don’t feel as if I had enough time in Singapore to spend it with all the friends that I wanted to spend it to. There were friends that I managed to meet up, friends that I dint manage to meet up, either because of their or my schedule.

Come to think of it, I have been away for 3.5 years now and its amazing how much some of my friend have changed this time when I went home. Some are getting married soon and congrats to those. Some are already married and I am just sad that I missed the wedding and some are even going to have their first kid come May or June!

Makes me wonder how come I am spending so much time in school. There are times when all I want to do is to stay in uni for years on end, so that I wont have to enter the sad sad working world where its always going to be dog eat dog. Other times, I just want to start working as soon as possible to stop being such a HUGE financial burden on my family. Seeing how some of my friends are now supporting their families, I feel as if I am not doing my part for my family.

Argh, whatever, that’s too much to think at the moment. Have to go back to sort out my RT, else I wont be able to leave the lab by 7pm tonight.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home