A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Tuesday, February 10, 2004



Atkins Diet!


Have been deciding if I was willing to go on the atkins diet. Just had a measure of my post CNY weight and I was shocked to find that I am a staggering 96 kg.

Been to talk to one of my tutor and a professor to “have an intellectual discussion” on how the atkins diet was supposed to work and we came to the conclusion that it does not work by starving the Krebs cycle but more through the high protein content that suppresses the urges for one to eat.

Whatever the mechanism, it seems to have worked very well for a lot of people (including some personal friends that I know but I shall not name them) and the fad does not seem to be dying out fast. So it seems logical that I should try to start on it now, considering that I am already clinically obese.

Sounded like a good idea until I heard on the news that the founder of the Atkins diet had died weighing a staggering 18 stones. Bloody hell, that’s like the very end of my bathroom scale, just short of the zero mark, a whopping 120kg!!!!! If it really works in the long run, how come the founder is still a 0.12 ton obese man???!?!?!??!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home