There is something seriously wrong with the local population at where I work.
There are only 3 lifts working for the 2 wings and they are not exactly spanking new and takes forever to get anywhere.
I can understand that people would want to use the lift to get them up 2 floors or so because they may be too lazy to walk. I understand that the nurses and porters carrying bags of solution and huge parcels may need to take a lift up one floor,
but middle aged men and women (note NOT STAFF) taking the lifts up or down one floor? What is wrong with them? Do they not get it that the stairs are there for their use? No wonder there is a huge problem with obesity in this country.
I just get so annoyed when I am rushing for time for my experiments and then these flabby fat lumps of walking lard cant even walk up or down one floor.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home