Been kinda busy. Havent updated.
I spent £10 on Sunday for 3 PC based games to distract myself and try to feel better, together with a Royal China dim sum treat from Marilyn. The games were actually original, but they were clearing them as they were like 3 to 5 years old and you can figure out that its not exactly new when the PC requirements for one says Pentium I and the other one asks for 90 MHz processing speed, but what the heck. Never playted them before and its original and I am feeling kinda skint so its not much of a problem.
Nothing like a good meal, some chocolates and 3 new computer games with alot of work in the office to distract one from his troubles. (I cant take alcohol anymore... Seems to be allergic to it. Must have had too much in my first 2 years here.....)
It had snowed on monday and tuesday night. You can see the snowflakes coming down but they melt soon after touching the ground. On the outskirts that I am living in, I could even see some cars covered in soft light snow in the next morning....
Oh ya, alarm clock is broken. Doesnt ring when it is supposed to. Been late to school. Hope that I can get away from it this time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home