A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Wednesday, April 07, 2004



The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly...


The day started with bad. Some annoying ppl in office started to question my whereabouts and made some not so nice comments that I went off on my easter break earlier than them. I am like WTF, what has that got to do with them. if my boss and my post doc has given me approval, I dont see how it has anything to do with them, especially if they could have gone on sking trips in the French Alps and trips to Spain, less than a month before.

All that bitching makes me hate going in to work.

The good came in later in the day. There was this huge delivery foam box with some irish and some Lord of the Rings stamps addressed to me. Lindz znd Marianne were trying to check it against the order list to try to figure out what order it was and who ordered it under my name. They coulden't find anything and then they gave up and decided to cut it open.

After taking off alot of the foam and air pad padding, it was an easter suprise, with a HUGE golden easter egg inside and 2 mars bars!!!!!!! (wanted to take a photo of it but I think that have to wait till i either get my camera to the lab tomorrow, or I bring the whole box home) No sign of who sent it, but there was just this simple note that said "Guess Who?" with a picture of a duck.

The day ended with a peak with Sinners and Swint coming over for a post dinner coffee from my "new" coffee machine. Ah whatever. I am going back to my telly.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home