A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Tuesday, May 18, 2004



2 Good News




Football, cars and football seems to be whats on my mind nowadays....

After Bolton messed up both Arsenal and West Ham last season, there was no way someone can mention the name of that club without me cringing more than with the words "Man U". Much as I dont like Man U, (old fergie just got to go!) I do not resent it as much as Bolton. Bolton was and is a shit team, that seems to loose to EVERY dammed premiership team and just manages to beat or draw with the top teams. If I did not recall wrongly, it was the defeat by Bolton (the pigsqeaks!) that started the downfall of Arsenal when it was still holding to a lead of 7 or 11 points that I cant remember that they were never able to recover in time to prevent Man u from catching up. At that time, the pigsqueaks were also just fighting religation. Then to make matters worse, the stupid pigsqueaks managed to beat West Ham and forced my second favourate team into the first division. (and no, i dont like west ham just because it has the "Ham" in the name)

Am watching the highlights of the Westham VS Ipswitch now on telly and West ham just scored their second goal which gives them an overall 2-1 aggregrate which means that they have passed through the first round of the playoff towards promotion back into the premiership. So worried for them when they lost 1-0 to Ipswitch in the first leg. I cant wait for them to come back up and pipe the pigsqueaks Bolton back into division 1!

Oh ya and the second good news. My Fav tutor has been promoted to full professor. Its about time and I cant think of someone that deserves it more.

Back to telly....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home