Messaged my Prof that I was not up to ward rounds this morning and I actually got a reply back to ask me to get well soon. How many professors out there do you know that are actually that nice and friendly? Thats why we all love him.
Feeling sian because I was trying to transfer old phone numbers from one phone to the other and then when I tried to turn on the phone, it just dint work. Now all the numbers that I had in 07771681218 are lost. Apparently Singlepoint(vodafone) decided to be smart and cancelled the line for me after I dint use my PAC code to transfer the number. Stupid idiots. Just because I decided that I dint want to transfer the number dint mean that I dint want the phone line anymore.... Now all the SMS that I valued are all lost in the Sim card. I am really really feeling sad, like I have lost a pet or something like that. Dont know whats wrong with me. Am I just being emotional or is it just because the fever has slightly altered my emotional thermostat.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home