What is happening? All the 3 favourate teams are out? Germany first, then England and now even France? How could France have lost to Greece of all countries? Anyway thank goodness I was not watching the French match. Was on my way home from the lab.
Anyway, on a follow up of the previous comment of having a go at the Brazilian speaking portuguese, I just coulden't esp after she was the one that came up with this. There was a unit wide e-mail circulated by her on the personal website of the suspender wearing, Alpine Horn blowing nitwit of a grocer with smelly cheese for his brains. He even claims that he has a fan club! I cant believe it! Anyway, here is where we flood him with what we think of him. http://www.ursmeier.ch/referee/ref60.html Only problem. Alot of the comments are in German.
Also, here is a the other reason why we lost the penalty shootout.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home