A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Wednesday, June 09, 2004




I managed to jump on this old london bus just outside John Lewis at Oxford street. Bus 390 was supposed to go to Archway via King's Cross. Wanted to take these old bangers as much as I can before they take them all off the roads of london.

The reason why the bus seems so empty on the upper deck is because I did not board the bus at the bus stop. The bus had just come out of the terminus and was a little trapped in very slow moving traffic. I ran after it once I realised that it was a 390 because it just felt too hot to walk from Bond Street tube station to Tottenham Court Road to take the Northern line. The best bit about these old bangers is that they dont have doors. Just jump on and off the bus from the open platform at the end of the bus.

Just in case you were wondering about the orientation of the picture, this is a shot taken from the front to the back of the bus on the upper deck. The red thing at the left side is the tiny tiny spiral staircase that leads up from the platform on the bottom deck.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home