A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Tuesday, June 29, 2004



Ku Kou Nan Yan



Remember that sometime back I complained that the dodgy ppl from Royal Mail nicked my credit card? Well, they did it again! I have called the credit card company up and they are not willing to try to send to my house address anymore. They are going to try to send it to my work address. Maybe thats good news. Maybe, instead of witing from March to now to get my credit card, it will actually come to me whithin 2 weeks.

Anyways, I am feeling the pressure of some shall I say "incidents" and "projects" piling on me really bad and its twenty past 3, and I still can't sleep. Thats bad, considering that I only got to bed about 1 am last night and had to get up at half past 6 this morning to get to clinic on time. I feel terribly tired but then I am stuck lying on the bed, just tossing about with the issues tossing all about in my head and unable to find an effective way to deal with it.

May God grant me peace!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zhis: god will grant u peace just say a prayer! thanx for the preview of the cow bell but just having a random thought what do i do with a cow bell? =P

4:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hopefully ur card doesn't get nicked again! those lazy pple at royal mail are really the pits.... i saw a documentary on them and they actually blatantly nick credit cards and sell them! anyway, don't stress... breathe in.. breathe out.... -lr-

6:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone sing you lullaby then can liao. hehe. =P
faith

11:57 pm  
Blogger KT said...

Zhis > I dont know. U could always buy a stuffed cow and hang it around its neck, or you could always hang it around your neck if you go for a fancy dress party......*grinz*

Lr > I dont know. I give up. My mobile phone bills also not coming in. This country is in a terrible mess! Nothing works here. Post, transport anything!

Faith > And who will that be? Everyone in UK would be asleep. Would you really be that nice to call me at 3am my time, (10 am your time!) to sing a lullaby? muhaha

8:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home