
Mini car in London!
Have just namaged to install the software and figured how to connect and download photos from my mobile phone after about 4 hours of fiddling. Wasnt my fault. I was not that dumb, but there was just a problem communicating between the LG phone and the computer. It dint help that there was absolutely NO instruction manual with the phone on connecting it to the computer. In the end, there was something slightly dodgy with one of the 3 drivers. Long story.....
Anyway, since it is now connected, I can take random photos of the day of any interesting thing I see and post it up here! Whoopie. Three cheers for technology!
Today's photo is the super mini car that I spotted in Archway this evening. I used to be so amused by the miniture cars and vans that I saw in Italy, but it seems that the craze of totally unpractical "toy" cars has infected UK.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home