A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Sunday, June 13, 2004



Two in One

Tried to fiddle with blogger while watching football just now. "Started" my living in london blog. Was thinking of using that to take over this blog in the long run. The new setup and templates provided by blogger is so much more user friendly than the old template that I have been using. I think I am still using the version 1 of blogger, when there was hardly any features provided at all.

Anyways, was quite impressed with what I saw on the new template and I thought that if I managed to change this template over, then there would be no need to shift to another blog. I really like the blogger powered comment system. Its so much more reliable than my shout, squabble and royal rumble thingie, esp since the (X) number of comments in royal rumble thingie dint come out. So came this incredibly "shoot myself in the foot" "bright idea" to try to merge both templates.

With my absolute zero knowledge of all these scripts, I went about trying to merge the comment part of the second blog to the current blog. Needless to say, I lost my blog many times along the way. Things and bits and pieces just went missing. After one whole full time match and a little bitching from the pundits after England lost our opening round to france (no thanks to the monkey David James for giving away the 92nd min penalty for a sliding tackle on Henry in the penalty area), the comment thingie finally seems to work.

Please be nice to me. TRY!!!! to comment a little more over the next few post? PLEASE *in a really whingey voice*



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

getting techie huh? best of luck with html

10:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi..im no one...im commenting for peace n lufter, fun n joy..

10:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah i think david james sucks too
feeling crappy again need cheering up call soon ~zhis

5:31 am  
Blogger KT said...

Zhis: Hey, I'll give you a call after my talk on Thursday? Go topshop online to shop and I'll help you get them. Remember there is a 10% discount!

12:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo. in singapore and with internet. whee. =)
i like your posts with photos.
i LOVE satay. hehe. =)

2:47 am  
Blogger KT said...

Hiya!
Orr. Will remember to post more photos...
Appaently alot of ppl like the new photo thingie.
I also like satay...
So when are you starting work?
Do you have a few days to bum around?

11:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually i'm fine most of the time just sometimes when i chat a bit to someone online or look at my phone hoping that someone would just msg me sometimes i feel sucky argh ~zhis

3:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... this comment layout is nice! :) -lr-

4:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap.. argh...
ENGLAND!

10:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home