What the hell was the dammed Swiss grocer up to? He was so F****** biased! It was a 100% legal goal, and even the linesman had given the goal! The dammer grocer was so dammed far away and what the hell can he see? Yeah man. England was not playing against an 11 men side portugal.They were playing against 12 men. They were playing against 11 portuguese and one swiss(with emental cheese for a brain. Must be so dammed rotten, smelly and full of holes).
I am sure there will be rioting in Portugal tonight. For once, I would not blame the hooligans. They have every reason to be so freaking mad after such an idiot of a referee.
(PS: by the way, I am not usually an England fan.)
Maybe I am going to go on strike tomorrow as well. Dont think I feel like going in to work anymore. Hmmm.... I dont think there are any swiss or portuguese in my office for me to rant my anger at. Damm.... I seem to have every european nation except for those. Brazilians speak portuguese. Maybe I will have a rant at my coffee buddy tomorrow. But then again, she will prob condemm the referee as well. Grrrrr......


2 Comments:
didn't watch the match... but heard abt it.. i think it's so disappointing after england fought so hard! was kinda expecting them to win...
They would have won if the blind idiot of a yodelling grocer had his contacts on to see what was going on.
Post a Comment
<< Home