A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Friday, July 16, 2004



bad times

Just a quick update for those still reading this boring blog.
 
been under alot of stress from all directions.
 
The new place is not really readt for moving in, the estate agents not doing anything much about it, there is so much packing to do and to move.
 
The office is still a madhouse. I am still very much caught inbetween most of the warzones. The one that I call Janice (think of Janice from Friends) is still being funny, sometimes super nice until its so fake, sometimes trying to dig up gossip and all that weird stuff that nosey san ba po do all the time. Her local boy toy also has gone funny after a trip to Paris. No one really talking to anyone anymore. What a madhouse.
 
I must be stressed. Saw Frannie just now at the OSCEs revision and the first thing she told me that I have lost weight. Thats some good news at least. I dont see and feel any different, and I still feel terriblly fat, and am still clinical OBESE last check. Maybe its just the stress and all that taking the smile and glimmer off my face and eyes.
 
Oh by the way, I am banned from the lab until I finish moving and all that because of the state that I have been. Thats some good news.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zhis: ooh ur losing weight thats good! but lay off the stress u hear? call when u need cheer up!

7:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home