And the Czechs are out!!!!!!
What a match! What a match!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I went in early to work and only got home by the second half but then, it was an ABSOLUTELY gripping match all the way. Its football the way football is supposed to be played! And there no annoying twit of a referee. I love this guy. He kinda looks like the whats his name that goes "my precious, my precious" in the Lord of the Rings. Great football, great referee and the best bit? The Greeks are through to the finals! And it seem so strange, they met on the oppening match of euro 2004, and now they will end the last match of euro 2004!
Whoever wins the final, I dont really care or mind (but I prefer the greeks to win because portugal should have been kicked out by the English), but I am sure its going to be a great match.


2 Comments:
zhis: shucks i forgot to set my alarm and forgot to get pple to wake me up! bleah...
I thought you supported Portugal. Dint know that you wanted to be woken up for that match. Dint know you liked greece so much to take 2 early mornings in a row!
Post a Comment
<< Home