She finally turned up in the office again today.
Good news is that she was in a good mood and dint blow her top. But then, she is going around again in circles and now wants to change what I am doing again. Whats new.
Meetings again. Absolute waste of time. ”Meeting” from 1.30pm until 4pm, nothing constructive, no discussion of research objectives and whatnots. Just another change of plans from last instructions before she left. Now I am just supposed to mass produce all the plasmids and stop with the killing assays. She assumes that she can just declare something and that it will happen. I don’t have ANY of the reagents required but that’s no in her mind. These have to be made up, autoclaved and cooled before we can do anything, but NO, have the plasmids ready for PKB by Friday. Man, why don’t she just wave a magic wand instead. Its not even my freaking project! To make matters worse, she don’t even give me any space to get anything done. She just wants to keep micro managing everything that I am doing, and she assumes that ANOTHER weekend (third one in a row) in the lab is totally fine. WTF man? My time is for me to decide. You don’t pay my salary, you muck about with my research direction, changing rules and directions every week and I am sure that if I followed you to the T, the same mess will happen again and you will absolve yourself from any wrong by claiming that you have 7 students and you cant keep an eye on all of us. Yup, you cant keep an eye, you just try to micromanage, mess everything up and then put the blame on us. What a brilliant supervisor.
I just love you so!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home