A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Friday, August 27, 2004



Fire in the Hole!!!!!!

Old mad one gone ape again this morning. She strolled in at the ripe old time of 11.20 am and then just screamed for me and Christian to go see her in the office, totally ignoring our pleas that we were in the middle of an experiment.

Source of the outburst: She was NOT happy with the way I was teaching Christina and NOT happy with the fact that I am no longer listening to her EVERY word like the gospel.

Totally uncalled for outburst and even the other senior lecturers and tutors were suprised.

Too bad. I have registered it with my Second supervisor and he is not exactly too pleased with her, esp after all the werid shit she has been dishing about to everyone about everything, and the WHOLE lot of shit about her trying to audit the seniors. Maybe I will go on and write a formal e-mail to my academic advisor and let him deal with her. She is ONE MAD COW!

Well whatever it is, all hell is going to break loose. Thank goodness I am not going to be about very much after next friday for two weeks.

Anyways, on the other fun bits of life in the Lab, I have gotten permission to move office. I am going to be moving out of the supercramped little hole where we were sharing seat to the office of my third supervisor, right after the senior scientist left. Instead of moving to her seat direct, I have to wait in quee for it. Apparently there is a pecking order of senority and seat choices. (her seat is the best because it is tucked behind in a corner and one can actually fall asleep there and no one can see you) Jess has been waiting for that spot for 5 years and she gets first go at it, not to mention that she is already a post doc. I get piority quee on that spot though. I am going to be the one with the right to move there right after she leaves... Supposedly in October this year....

And to make things better, Luke popped by today and just somehow showed me by chance a comic strip related to PhD students grabbing office space.....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home