Yes, as how KS links to my blog, its another change of title again. Seems that most people change their blog skins or backgrounds while I have maintained the same blog format over the past 3 years, only occasionally adding another link to the task bar on the left and one or two things of interest (to me anyway)
Haven’t had much of a life for the past few days. Been in late on Monday and Tuesday and I think I have sort o lost track of which day it is nowadays. Seems to be everyday, come in, work, stay late, work again after dinner (if there is anyone left here to have dinner with me) and work a little more, esp on the cloning stuff when no one is around in the lab, simple because its too demanding on concentration and ppl seem to come and look for me half the time for things and reagents.
Anyway, despite the little whoo har with the not so stable M, I have come to realise that I am actually going to miss some of the ppl here after I am gone. I have come to feel the warmth of friendship here. There are actually quite a number of friends working here, not from my group that have been offering to help me with bits and pieces of my stuff just to allow me to sleep in a little longer and not to practically live in the place.
Have to run. My E-coli are screaming for attention at the moment. Don’t think they are too happy with me for giving them only LB when what they really wanted was some SOC with an extra dose of glucose! Better be nice to them for the moment, or at least until I finish my cloning.
Wish me luck! May there be hundreds of my clones (or at least pars of me!) by tomorrow morning!
Oh by the way,
HAPPY 21st Birthday KS!!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home