Food food food.
That’s all that on my mind and in my body at the moment since I came back.
Had so many different things since I came back and I really forgot how tasty food can actually be.
To those who think I can actually cook in UK, so sad to say, I just realised that by Singapore’s standards, I can’t cook!
Sat, lets see…
I think I got up at 1pm Singapore time and stumbled around the house, had some Hong Kong Pastries that were left over from a little reception that my dad held for his former colleagues. Man… 3 X egg tart…. No guilt. I will start my detox when I go back to UK.
Tea, Tea is better at home than in UK. I guess it cant be the leaves. The brits are supposed to have the best tea leaves, and my tea was pathetic lipton. I think I figured out why its good. It’s the water. I don’t have hard water in SG. I have a little milipore thingie at home that actually produces really pure water. It just gives such a sweet taste to things……
Dinner I cant remember either. I remember going out with Jen and his squeeze to Bedok. I thought he had gone to France and missed him on Friday night but there turned out to be some delay. He is going to be here for a week. Hurray! Anyway, I drove to his place, met him there and on a spur of the moment, went to pick up his GF, then drove to Bedok to have the famous Bedok Bah Chor Mee and block 80 something. I cant remember which block. As there was a short queue, it would only take 20 mins to serve us, so we had some fried oysters first. Summary, I had,
1. Water chestnut drink
2. Orr Jian (friend oysters)
3. Bedok block 86 ( I think its 86 I know it should be 80 something and he thinks that there is a 6 in the number) Bah Chor Mee.
Sunday, I woke up at 5 pm, had random bits of food mum bought from market, and then had “dinner” at home and then met another old friend for dinner. She just got her CPA, so it was her treat. We had streamboat at Marina Bay. Its so cool. She thinks its unhygienic and wasn’t too keen at the whole thing but it was such and experience for me. Its not like the traditional steamboat but it has the plate around the pot that you can teppenyaki things on.
Going to meet K tomorrow. He’s going to give me a call after work. More food! Muhahah… I am so going to get fat.
Am trying to update my I pod by running my CDs that I left in SG to itunes, so I don’t have to bring up a huge block of CDs this time I go up.
THE GENESIS PROJECT


3 Comments:
welcome back! -lr
Hi LR, are you still around on Wed? Me supposed to meet zhis on Wed in NUS
hey.. sorry, i just got internet access, and i flew on wednesday!! am in NCl now.... =P enjoy your summer! -lr
Post a Comment
<< Home