Now I am sitting stumped in the office, not too sure of what to do.
I spent 3 hrs in the small and tiny cat 3 lab yesterday doing my assay and now everything is down the drain.
Someone has put all my bug plates into the fridge this morning at 7 am. That means that whatever bug that has survived would not have time to grow to something that I can see. And since these bugs are a severely weakened strain, they tend to die like nobody’s business. Its almost impossible to keep them alive in the first place. Its like trying to keep some guy without any skin alive.
Ah shit. What else can go wrong..


1 Comments:
oh dear... i suggest finding the person and whacking him/ her with a blunt parang, and plant whatever remaining bugs on him/ her.
but seriously, don't stress out, there's always a way. :) -lr
Post a Comment
<< Home