Singlepoint cancelled my mobile subscription. This is not the first time they did this to me. One day my phone is working fine, the next day it tells me unregistered SIM. I don’t know what they are up to. They gave me an 0800 number to call, but call as I might, the number is always engaged. Had to call a 0870 number to be ripped off during peak time to actually speak to someone to complain that my phone is dead. Oops they say, you dint send in a letter to cancel your mobile, and we don’t know why it has been disconnected. I am so sorry, if you would just please give us your SIM card number and we will reactivate the phone for you in less than 24 hours. Just remember to keep the phone off and turn it on tomorrow. This was on Monday. It is almost Thursday, and my phone still says unregistered SIM every time I turn it on to check. Sucks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home