A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Tuesday, October 05, 2004



SHC

Nearly got run over by a Black Cab today at Marchmont Street. Wasn’t totally his fault though. I was not looking because my mind was just fuming and was crossing the street though he was at fault for speeding like a maniac.

I got to change the title the blog to Life with a Philosophical Cow . She is really getting on to me. I don’t give a damm that she is really good in European philosophy and supposed to be really cultured with all her classical music posher than thou shit. Don’t try to rub it my face that you are so dammed “cultured” when you don even have the basic manners.

The other guy in our flat at the moment is a really good juggler. He was teaching us how to juggle using 3 tennis balls. The stupid Hungarian cow (SHC) thought she was really funny when she took 3 grapefruits belonging to my housemate and started to “juggle” them, dropping them on the floor on countless occasions until now the poor fruits turned from hard and firm to soggy.

Did I mention that she stinks? She has this BO that I can smell from some distance. Maybe its her clothes because our hall has that smell now even when she is not around. I understand that some ppl will develop some form of smell when they sweat a lot, but at night, I think a shower should be able to sort you out. Clothes can be washed in this thing that we have called a washing machine.

Lets just say she is having her period now. How do I know it? Well, there was a lump of clotted blood on the bath tub that was not washed away. That’s gross. What’s more gross is that there is a tiny speck of blood on my nice yellow bath towel now. Its not glaringly huge, but you can clearly see that 3 of the cotton loop of the towel has go blood on it and a little on the cloth part of the towel around there when you look carefully. I am not too sure I want the towel anymore. Think I need to junk it and buy a new one. This was last night by the way. Further evidence of her having her period came this morning when I was about to brush my teeth. She has brilliantly left her sanitary pad BESIDE the toothbrushes at the sink. Okay, granted it wasn’t used, but still that’s SUPER disgusting to me.

What other shit am I going to encounter when I go back tonight….. I just dread going home nowadays. Come think of it, she is not even paying rent, while taking up the hall and stopping me from watching my TV. I am trying very hard to put up with her shit because I am just giving face to my housemate and his friend. I really wonder what his friend see in this SHC.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zhis: cheer up ya....havent talked to u for ages but will be ard if u need to whine or smth!

4:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home