A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Thursday, November 11, 2004



Back online!

Been up and in the lab since 8 this morning. Just finished, now I am just left with one more time point to go tomorrow morning. Really long, tiring and trying experiment. Really testing my organisational skills(what organisation??) and patience (which I lost it this morning after 2.5 hrs in a tight little cramped room).

Anyways, my interne connection is back online again. However, wont be updating this weekend. Table still too messy to get access to my computer and I am going for some graduate school management skill course this weekend at some former state house. Maybe its going to look very nice there. Will definitely take some photos.

Anyways, 2 days ago in the morning at 8.30am, the phone was ringing. I cant be bothered to pick it up as I was still half asleep in bed and just left it to record in the hallway.

Beep!

“Hallo, this is Anil, I am your homechoice engineer, I have an appointment to be there this afternoon and since I have a tight schedule and I am in the area, can I pop by up in a couple of minutes?”

About 10 mins later with the sun in my face and me being late for school again, I got out of bed, and someone buzzed the door.

“hello, this is Anil, your homechoice engineer…..”

I was still in a daze so I pressed the release catch to let him in. He came up the stairs and into the house and my housemate just directed him towards the living room where the TV and set top box was. I just went to brush my teeth.

Before I was done, there was a slam of the front door and I just quickly rinsed my mouth and went out to see what was happening.

Anil was gone and my housemate was sitting happily in front of the television.

Talk about efficiency!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home