I am really feeling quite proud of myself at the moment.
Lets see,
8.30 am into work on Wed for some meeting, finished at 11.30 pm
9.30 am into work today, went off at 7.30 to look for dinner and friends and back a 11pm, to now… 3am.
That’s A LOT of hours in 2 days worth of work, considering that I usually turn up at about 10.30 and leave by 5 or 6.
I am on a roll here. Think I have gotten some really good ideas and this may really take off if something comes out of this. Don’t know what caused the roll. May have been the peanuts, may have been the butterscotch twist from Waitrose, or even just too much MSG from Hare and Tortoise. Who cares!
Though I am feeling very good now, and really proud of my work, I hope I am still going to feel this way tomorrow. Quite worried that I am delusional here at the moment…..
What a random and mad entry….


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home