A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Tuesday, November 02, 2004



Happy Halloween




Okay, I know this is a little late to scream happy Halloween but still, better late than never.

The Halloween dim sum party dint happen. We still had the pineapple rice but there was no dim sum. I couldn’t make it in time to Chinatown to get the dim sum so I asked little V to go get the stuff, but then little V was busy as well so we ended up with pineapple rice and of all things, waitrose pasta and pasta sauce.

Wasn’t that great a party though everyone had too much food.

Nothing much else happening is going on.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home