A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Sunday, June 19, 2005



Decadent weekend

It was quite a decadent weekend. Dint get anything constructive done at all, and now my room is messier than ever but I don’t regret the least bit of it.

An old friend came down from up north on Friday night. Had chicken rice from the steamer which was not that brilliant as the rice was a little too soggy for my liking but nevertheless, it tasted generally okay.

Saturday was decadent, woken up by small V at half seven in the morning to put some stuff at my place over summer. Couldn’t really get back to sleep so I ended up gaming online with reflex, only to find out that another old friend in Paris was actually on the same game the whole of the day.

Brdrunch (breakfast, dinner, lunch) was pizza from direct pizza. Wonderful, decadent, and only something that I seem to do when reflex comes down. I think its too much to eat the set on your own. Always need at least 2 to finish it, or usually 3. But then we were hungry.

Supper was leftovers from Housemate’s party. Very good actually. Some water chestnut dessert, yam rice and Korean oyster pancake.

There is a fat fly buzzing around in my room now so I’ll have to cut short the entry and try to get rid of it first.

This is gonna be hard as someone had broken my electronic fly swatter. Either my housemate or some of his friends. I am very pissed off about that.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just an update..ur fren hasnt called...everything's fine here mom's in china...i'm bored stiff at work no time to go out HELP zhis

7:19 am  
Blogger Kng Suan said...

Is it me who is supposed to call you??? Argh argh... sorry i forgot!!! Will quickly look for your number so that i can give u your things!!! So sorry!!!

7:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home