Things are starting to slowly fall back into place.
Quick update on what’s going on.
Just finished the big UCL departmental presentation earlier in the evening. I dint really seem to know what I was blabbering about but I think I got away with it. Yea, one huge load off my mind.
Survived something last night without getting ripped apart. That must be good.
2 good friends are getting married within the next year. Whoo Who… Good for them. I will then be able to play uncle uncle to their kids.
Maybe my second supervisor is right. Bad things end at 3 and things will be turning for the better soon.
Dinner was toast with butter and jam. Dinner buddy got stuck with On-Call that he couldn’t even sit down for food. The problem with buying bread here.. tsk tsk. Long story, that is prob another post in its own right.
And yes, for those that worry, I am getting better with everything. When I finally seem to start to get back to blogging is a sign that I am starting to get to grips with the things around me.


1 Comments:
=) glad things are getting better. -lr
Post a Comment
<< Home