Spent the day outside London in Essex for a barbecue. I know it is not as happening considering that its Glastonbury this weekend, and Wimbledon is on as well, but I had a marvellous time nevertheless.
Got woken up by a phone call to realise that it was already almost 12 noon, rushed to the shower and by the time I came out and got dressed, transport was already waiting for me downstairs. Got stuck in a jam and finally got the venue. Dint do much, just slouched out in the main armchair watching tennis on BBC 1. Helped out a little with little random things, played Frisbee and had BBQ food, which, I have to point out that this was much better than the normal BBQ fare. Seasoned medium rare Sirloin steaks, chicken kebabs, salads and all that really stuffed me up. Watched Murray on BBC 1 as he was fighting his way past the third round, got really stressed watching just about to pull through for the first set, see him clinch the second set and then to suffer from injury to lose the third and fourth sad was really unfortunate. It was something so important that BBC1 did not even stop for news or anything else. Incidentally, it was funny watching the spectators doing the Mexican wave all the time as either of the competitors took a rest break or toilet break.
Okay, I guess I am blabbering on as no one is probably interested in all this boring crap about my life, but I have to say I did have a good time today.
This is a photo of Mann’s Chinese Theatre taken when I was in Hollywood back in spring.



2 Comments:
errr.... how come Mann's chinese theatre doesn't look very chinese?? -lr
As Chinese as Hollywood can be liao. It sort of looks like a olden pavillion and has the funny non-western looking roofs and some red beams....
You should see their Egyptian Theater. That one even less egypt than this is Chinese.....
Post a Comment
<< Home