So here’s the interim verdict.
After extensive experimentation with my blood (has been used relatively extensively as a human lab rat control sample experiments) the news is that I am genetically normal. They find no mutations in the several stuff that they were searching for, NODs Vb repertoire and other what thingie bobs that they are looking at.
Just slight hiccup that one of them tells me that I was normal for most things that she was looking for except that she thinks I may soon develop some blood disorder like CML or AML but she was in a half joking mode. Have to note that this conversation was taking place at the washbasin in the lab. She says not to worry, if it comes up, will soon know in a couple of weeks to a couple of months.
However, according to someone else that used my blood earlier this week, I have very high levels of CD34+ cells. Supposing to be markers for haemopoietic stem cells. 2 possible reasons. 1 could be that I was getting an infection and there was just some spill-over. 2 was that it’s the start of a leukaemic incident. Much as this time the lead researcher tries to tell me that all should be fine, doesn’t help with the fact that it could possibly correlate to what someone suggested earlier……. Hmm…… Whatever, will know in couple of months.
Anyway, on a separate note, I did my first supermarket shopping online today (or more accurately yesterday as its almost 1 am) Feels really easy though, more time to browse through and read detailed stuff, and for once, all the prices are listed correctly and easy to see. Quite like the experience, though sometimes miss the feeling of holding a melon or a carrot in your hand, feeling it for its weight and smelling it to check if its going to be sweet.
Financial Advise Position: Stock Falling Fast, Sell.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home