This was a chinese song that i translated very long ago, from a long abandoned blog. Does anyone know what song is this?
The words you speak,
Revolves round my heart like a song,
Of falling so deeply in love,
Such that it causes such heartbreak,
Memories,
Tossing and turning within me,
Could everyone have once been,
As stupid as I have been.
Afraid to discuss it again,
It be too painful for both of us,
I can feel,
The presence of a third person,
I waited,
Until the smiles turned to tears,
Our love back then,
Seemed so much more real.
Too many questions,
How our love will progress,
Only to find out,
Love needs no fate,
All you need to do,
Is to fall for the wrong person........
Heartache is more realistic than romance,
Why is Love so ironic,
Countless times it has tormented me.
The sight of you makes my heart melt,
Why can't I stick to my resolution.
Loneliness is the norm,
Intimacy is just a dream,
Loving you defies all logic,
Is it because I am too selfish?
Rejecting the possibility of lonelier days,
I thought I could have seen our future,
Unless, this sort of 'perfection'
Is the real face of love?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home